2015. június 15., hétfő

Colors By Llarowe - Pirates Of Penzance

Finally my picks from CBL's Pretty Woman collection arrived to me. Basically, at the moment I got my package and opened it, started to apply Pirates Of Penzance on my nails. Have I ever said, I'm addicted to red CBL holos? ;)


Gorgeous classic, deep red color (though, not as deep as The Migthy Red Baron) with linear holo effect, which makes it even more deeper and more beautiful and simply more CBL. You know what I mean... :) The formula was great, I loved working with it. I have it in two coats on my nails. However, be careful at the removal, it'll color your fingers and cuticles, if you don't use enough remover and cotton pads. But this is the only negative thing I can say about it.



The holo effect is much stronger in sunshine, but unfortunately I wasn't able to capture it. There's no sun in Finland! :P I was wearing it for two days, and I got compliments on my nails all the time.

P.s. I haven't watched Pretty Woman in years, but this post just got me in the mood.  And it's almost raining in here, so here's the great opportunity. :)

2 megjegyzés:

  1. Nagyon jól áll a körmeiden ez a szín, ez nekem is nagyon tetszik. :)

    VálaszTörlés
    Válaszok
    1. Köszi, annyira gyönyörű. Legközelebb valami nyomdázást is ki kell hozzá találnom. :)

      Törlés